THE POSITIVE RISE OF NON-INVASIVE PROCEDURES
Non-invasive procedures are increasingly becoming more popular, especially amongst those who would usually seek cosmetic surgery. For the first time in a decade, surgical cosmetic procedures in the UK fell by 40%, proving the worth and increasing demand for non-surgical treatments. Read more here.
In the infographic, you will discover:
– How much the market for cosmetic surgery in the UK is declining
– The growing demand for non-invasive rhinoplasty (amongst other treatments)
– Which procedures are dominating the non-surgical cosmetics market in the USA
– Discover which countries are taking to the new non-invasive trends
– Internet search statistics and which treatments are rising in popularity
Click here for infographic
It's not hard to see the appeal of non-invasive cosmetic treatments – they're cheaper, less high risk and for many people just as effective as surgery.
Popular medical websites are seeing a huge surge in searches for non-invasive procedures such as "fat freezing", derma fillers and non-surgical facelift sets - you can view the full figures of this new trend here.