EXPAND YOUR CLINIC PORTFOLIO WITH THE LATEST CUTTING-EDGE DEVICES
Laser treatments are ideal for tackling problems as diverse as scarring, rosacea, vascular lesions, photoageing, tattoo and hair remova, being able to offer patients a range of different solutions can give a practice the edge in an increasingly competitive market.
Venn supplies some of the most technologically advanced lasers and energy-based devices on the market, including powerful multiplatform lasers such as the Spectra XT, capable of performing multiple clinical and cosmetic procedures, and the Clarity Long Pulsed Alexandrite & Nd:YAG laser with Dual Fractional Feature for fast treatment speeds.
Venn Healthcare, the leading light in laser treatment devices
Powerful units at the cutting edge of technology
LUTRONIC SPECTRA XT
The Carbon Peel or 'Hollywood Peel' is a hugely popular technique that allows for skin rejuvenation, increase of pigment uniformity and the reduction of blemishes and scars, all without the downtime associated with harsher treatment programmes. Venn customers have found with the Spectra XT, they are able to offer comprehensive programmes to patients, either as one-offs or as part of a series, that helps keep their skin fresh and vital looking.
The Spectra XT is known as “The Extended Platform” because of its widely-extended clinical indications and applications, in particular, “Gold Toning” with 595 nm, “RuVY Touch” with 660 nm and “Revital Treatment” with 1064 nm quasi-long pulse (max 45 J / sec).
– Highly effective at rejuvenating the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and pigmentation
– Treats vascular lesions, scars and pigmentation
– Fast delivery – each treatment takes around 20 minutes
– No downtime – Spectra XT offers a Hollywood ‘carbon peel’ with little or no redness after treatment
– Long-lasting results
The Lutronic Clarity's Dual Wavelength is the superior choice for many popular procedures such as permanent hair removal, pigment, vascular and skin rejuvenation. The dual wavelengths available mean it's an incredible versatile addition to your clinic. Perhaps its most popular appeal to our customers is speed. Patients are able to receive treatments in incredibly quick sessions and see visible results whilst at the clinic.
– Multiple applications which can be combined for maximum effectiveness
– Ergonomic design aids ease of use and allows practitioners to become familiar with the unit incredibly quickly
– Speedy treatment increase potential ROI through increased patient footfall
Leading Cosmeceutical Delivery System (CDS) consisting of a laser system plus exclusive cosmeceuticals (LaseMD Ampoules). The LaseMD "baby face laser" creates microscopic channels in the skin to allow delivery of advanced cosmeceutical compounds to the deepest layers of the skin to trigger repair and rejuvenation.
– Fibre-based laser enables more stable and more accurate treatment
– Delivers A Ampoule - Vitamin A (Retinol), TA Ampoule - T Acid, VC Ampoule - Ascorbic acid, RS Ampoule – Resveratrol
– Unique MNG (Multi-Nanosome granulated) technology keeps the effective components fresh
– Indications: wrinkle prevention, antiageing, brightening, whitening, epidermal melisma, DE junction pigmentation, skin laxity, scar reduction, feathering, hair loss, décolleté care, actinic keratosis
Lutronic's PicoPlus is the most affordable Pico Wave device on the market. Offers power and versatility for advanced treatments and difficult cases.
– Four wavelengths (1064, 532, 595 and 660 nm)
– Dual pulse duration: pico- and nanosecond
– Wide range of precisely controllable fluence options
– 5 handpieces (including focused dots)
LUTRONIC ACTION II PETIT LADY
Dual-pass technique Er:YAG for safe and effective laser vaginal rejuvenation. Precision epithelium ablation and photothermal effect with multiple micropulse is followed by the non-ablative 1000 ms long pulse mode to stimulate collagenesis of the vaginal mucosa.
KEY FEATURES GYNEACOLOGY:
– Safe and comfortable: no bleeding, no pain, no scarring
– Tightens vagina and vestibule, treats vaginal atrophy, symptoms of stress incontinence and pigmentation issues
– Intuitive GUI enables easy set-up of parameters before and during treatment and enhances efficiency of treatment procedure
KEY FEATURES AESTHETICS:
– Treats wrinkles, acne scarring, large pores and more
– User-selected ablation depth with coagulation control ensures a virtually painless procedure
– Adjustable aiming beam
– Auto-detected handpieces for versatile clinical applications
Dual-mode fractional ablative laser that delivers the full spectrum of resurfacing treatments to your busy practice. Featuring patented Controlled Chaos Technology (CCT™), which reduces thermal damage by maximizing distance between laser micro-beams.
– Low risk, minimal downtime treatments attract customers
– Easily adjust treatment parameters through intuitive and user-friendly interface
– Capable of delivering fractional, full field ablative, incisional and excisional laser treatments
– Two energy delivery modes (dynamic and static) further increase versatility and control over outcomes
– No consumables reduces operating cost and improves ROI
– Applications: wrinkles and rhytids, skin laxity, skin rejuvenation, nevus, warts, scars, seborrheic keratosis, striae and more
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes of any programme cannot be guaranteed.