ACOUSTIC WAVE THERAPY
A revolution in aesthetic medicine
In 2004, Storz Medical was the first company worldwide to successfully change the physical properties of shockwaves, enabling their effective use as pulsating acoustic waves (AWT) for the treatment of cellulite and body shaping –now known as Lipotripsy™.
By improving blood flow to the skin and helping cells flush away unwanted fatty acids, Lipotripsy™ has been shown to reduce the effects of cellulite and reduce circumference around legs, hips and arms, with improvements seen within as little as two to three weeks. Applied to the face, Lipotripsy™ can also stimulate fibroblasts deep within the skin to promote collagen and elastin production and cell renewal, resulting in a firmer and smoother complexion with reduced wrinkle depth after only one treatment.
STORZ D-ACTOR® 100 »ULTRA«
Lightweight but dependable AWT device with ergonomically designed handpiece and silent Air Power drive. The D-Actor is a great tool to use the power of acoustic waves to the body helping combat cellulite stages I through III. Join the expanding number of clinics who have expanded their revenue by adding this versatile tool to their portfolio.
– V-ACTOR® hand piece for vibration therapy to complement AWT®
– D-ACTOR® »ultra« hand piece with integrated buttons and display
– Great for the elation of lymphatic congestion
– Highly effective for improving the body silhouette
STORZ D-ACTOR® 200 »ULTRA«
Combining three anti-cellulite technologies in one: vacuum therapy VACU-ACTOR®, AWT® Acoustic Wave Therapy and Vibration Therapy V-ACTOR®.
– Vacuum therapy adapter targets lymphatic flow before AWT® treatment
– Broadens the range of treatment options and helps improve results
– Adding power and an easier-to-use function screen, this builds on the versatility of the D-Actor 100, to provide even more options for a busy practice
New modular design allows both new and experienced users to utilise the different functions in their daily practice and extend the system functions according to their specific needs. This is a great system who's modular approach means that therapists of all levels of experience can use it for their specific needs. With a host of options and upgrades, it's a system that can grow with you. Venn have helped dozens of therapists build the perfect Cellactor system for their practices, so contact us now to discuss what will work best for you and your patient's needs.
– Easy-to-use touch screen
– Intuitive menu-driven user interface
– D-ACTOR® »ultra« hand piece displays application pressure intensity
– Offers diverse applications such as patient documentation, treatment parameters and videos
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes of any programme cannot be guaranteed.