NEW BEAUTY THINKING
GIVE YOUR SPA OR CLINIC A SIGNIFICANT COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
With these latest, easy-to-use and affordable products from the leading providers of beauty focussed products the treatment programmes your clinic can offer can expand practically overnight. Venn Healthcare’s beauty expertise and manufacturer relationships means we are able to provide practical advice on the device to suit your practice and help you to work how best to maximise revenue from your device portfolio.
More importantly, our training and product support is second-to-none in the UK. We can help get your therapists and specialist up-to-speed quickly and efficiently, meaning both your clinic and patients will start to realise the great benefits these devices and treatment programmes can offer.
Help fulfil your patient's aesthetic needs today
Also known as cryolipolysis, this technology has helped patient's with combating common unsightly fat problems such as back, thigh, 'love handles' etc without the recourse to surgical techniques.
CLUEDERM COOL 4D
The new Cool 4D from Cluederm is a revolution in Fat Freezing technologies. Its cooling management system means consistently fast and precise results. Combining power with a compact size, it's a great addition to your spa or clinic to help provide speedy treatments and so increase patient volume.
– Exchangeable heads mean many different application possibilities with the same applicator
– Dual handpieces can mean quicker treatment times and mixed applicators to cover areas more efficiently
– Dual user interface means both temperature and suction can be precisely managed depending on patient's fat layer thickness
– Three types of cooling cup to maximise treatment effectiveness and patient comfort
Improved technologies has meant patient comfort in these type of procedures has improved exponentially. Venn are delighted to be able to help clinics expand their range of face rejuvenation treatments with low-cost/high-yield results.
Cluederm are a true global leader in aesthetics and its Aquapure has proved hugely popular device to provide clinics and spas with a wide variety of facial care treatments. This all-in-one solution has meant patients can see immediate benefits from treatments without the recovery times associated with older devices.
– No downtime for recovery
– Boost skin elasticity and rejuvenation
– Can help battle ageing without need for surgery
LED LIGHT THERAPY
The therapeutic use of incident light has found multiple uses in busy practices such as helping healing times, relieving pain, subsiding active acne and promoting skin rejuvenation. Working as a standalone treatment or in conjunction with other therapies, a low-level high therapy (LLLT) device is a great addition to your patient care programme.
LUTRONIC HEALITE II
The Healite II is a powerful device that harnesses the power of multiple LEDs but keeps patient's protected from the possibility of trauma or thermal damage. Pain-free and non-invasive, it's a device that can be used on all ages for a multitude of uses.
– Powerful enough to penetrate where needed
– Works at sub-cellular, cellular and tissue level
– Use standalone or in conjunction with other treatments
– Totally adjustable
– User-friendly touch screen operation
– Stable and easy to manoeuvre
Pioneering company Storz were one of the first to recognise the aesthetic potential of shockwave. Their acoustic wave based devices can help bring fast and effective non-surgical procedures to your clinic.
STORZ MP50 ULTRA
Small and compact, the MP50 still packs a powerful punch. A simple, easy-to-use and cost-effective solution, Venn have helped many clinics start to expand their treatment portfolio into AWT based aesthetics.
– The lightest, most portable low energy radial ESWT in the range
– Built in a single frame chassis at an affordable price
– Recommended for a small clinic developing an ESWT service
– Package and support for those new to Shockwave
– Lightweight hand piece with integrated controls
STORZ MP100 ULTRA
Building on the technology of the MP-50, the MP100 adds more functionality and power to your clinics treatment potential, while still being at an affordable price point.
– Advanced ESWT device with integrated air compressor weighing only 10.5kg
– With a wide range of therapy settings the integrated compressor enables high frequency of shockwaves to be delivered and higher parameters for the V Actor hand piece
– Enables the clinic to provide a cost-effective solution to chronic soft tissue injuries
– Ideal for entry level aesthetic use – body and face treatments
– Built in a single-frame chassis at an affordable price
HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND
Ultrasound is a familiar technology, but recent advances have made it a powerful tool in the fields of non-surgical body-contouring and face-lifting. Expand your clinic or spa's treatment offerings in these in-demand areas.
Cluederm have provided a new industry standard in non-surgical face lift and body sculpting technology with the release of Ulfit. Using Macro Focused Ultrasound Technology (MCFU) means that a far more consistent spread of ultrasound energy to the treatment areas. This speeds up treatment times and helps reduce patient discomfort significantly.
– Target the depth your patient needs to maximise contouring profile
– Circular motion means even distribution of energy
– Pain control system improves patient comfort significantly
– Efficient device for both face and body
FACIAL REJUVENATION & BODY SHAPING
Any busy clinic or spa will report combating ageing and body contouring are key pillars of their treatment programme. Venn Healthcare have a proven track record in providing simple but effective solutions in these important areas.
Cluederm have developed what they term a 'smart' system with the Refit. By incorporating multi-polar RF, vacuum suction and LED technology into a single unit, this means that the Refit can offer multiple treatments in a single compact, portable unit. The unit allows the applicator to preset power levels in increments over time, meaning uninterrupted, and so speedy, treatment delivery. A large accessory range means that treatments are easily targeted towards the area in needed with precision and focus. Venn Healthcare are delighted to add this innovative face/body unit to its range of devices. Contact Venn and maximise your patient offering in face and body sculpting today.
– Preset programming combats operator fatigue and patient discomfort
– Multiple hand-pieces means perfect treatment targeting
– Dynamic pulsation technology for low-lvil noise in operation
– Integrated technology for a wide range of uses
– Safe Anti-Spark technology ensures patient safety at high output levels
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes of any programme cannot be guaranteed.