SAFE. SIMPLE. EFFECTIVE
AN EASY ADD-ON FOR YOUR CLINICAL PRACTICE
Lasers have revolutionized the process of tattoo removal. While darker coloured or black inks are easiest to remove, more advanced devices that include a variety of wavelengths can successfully remove all colours, including blue, red and green, from anywhere on the body. Treatment is straightforward, safe and produces fantastic results.
However, although surrounding tissue is largely unaffected it is not entirely spared, making tattoo removal typically uncomfortable for patients. But with adequate skin cooling patient comfort is maximized, allowing practitioners to deliver more energy safely.
A proven cosmetic treatment for your patients
LUTRONIC SPECTRA XT
The Spectra XT is called “The Extended Platform” because of its widely-extended clinical indications and applications, in particular, “Gold Toning” with 595 nm, “RuVY Touch” with 660 nm and “Revital Treatment” with 1064 nm quasi-long pulse (max 45 J / sec).
– Highly effective at rejuvenating the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and pigmentation
– Treats vascular lesions, scars and pigmentation
– Fast delivery – each treatment takes around 20 minutes
– No downtime – Spectra XT offers a Hollywood ‘carbon peel’ with little or no redness after treatment
– Long-lasting results
The most affordable Pico Wave device on the market. Offers power and versatility for advanced treatments and difficult cases. Able to produce a more powerful wave at a higher frequency than the Spectra XT, this is an invaluable addition for a clinic to offer a comprehensive tattoo removal programme to patients.
– Four wavelengths (1064, 532, 595 and 660 nm)
– Dual pulse duration: pico- and nanosecond
– Wide range of precisely controllable fluence options
– 5 handpieces (including focused dots)
Alternative applications for the Pico+4: melasma, PIH, Nevus of Ota, ABNOM, lentigo, freckles, seborrheic keratosis, skin rejuvenation, post-acne erythema, inflammatory acne, facial flushing, rosacea.
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes of any programme cannot be guaranteed.