DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP VET ULTRA
DUOLITH ULTRA VET – A NEW STANDARD IN ANIMAL CARE
The DUOLITH® Ultra Vet T-Top from Storz is a portable focused shockwave device .that provides powerful shockwave treatments in animal and equine care.
Veterinarians can treat both near the surface of the skin and deeper lying issues with a large focal area and high energy range. The patented STORZ® cylindrical electromagnetic technology quietly generates the focused waves which offers a more comfortable treatment that is well tolerated by animals.
System at a Glance
- Dimensions without touch screen: 466 x 187 x 454 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- 10” touch screen (optional)
- »SEPIA« handpiece: 0.03 – 1.24 mJ/mm²
Just as with human patients, there is growing demand for non-surgical and drug-free treatments that carry no risk. when compared to invasive surgery, or side effects when compared to medicines and other therapies.
Powerful and Practical
The Storz Duolith Ultra Vet has a powerful energy range, providing reliable therapy and treatment for areas requiring deep penetration.
This also minimises treatment times and meaning less operator fatigue and also less distress for the animal, plus, via the inbuilt touchscreen, treatments can be easily repeated meaning consistency of approach when targeting problem areas over a number of treatments. The Duolith Ultra Vet T-TOP is lightweight and compact design with a quiet built-in compressor that reduces animal distress.
Reliable, powerful, with long lasting applicators many vets are finding a Storz shockwave system has become an invaluable addition to their practice.
»SEPIA« focused handpiece with and without stand-off
Accessories case and carrying case for transport
What are the key benefits of using Focused Shockwaves in Veterinary medicine?
- Provides fast pain relief in simple, short treatment sessions
- Speeds healing in affected areas and decreases healing time .with no side effects and no downtime
- Requires no sedation, medication or anaesthesia
- Very cost effective compared to other treatments, .requires normally not more than 3 – 5 sessions
- Infection risk free
- Mobile use (carrying case for transport)
- Effective and non-tiring handling without having to move away from the animal
- All controls integrated directly on the handpiece
- Reduced revision costs thanks to easy change of coil
- Focal zone depth: 0 – 65 mm
- Therapeutic effectiveness: up to 125 mm penetration depth
- Exchangeable stand-offs for precise treatment
Standard Shockwave .Therapy Indications…
The DUOLITH T-TOP VET is safe and highly effective for a variety of lameness conditions in horses. With the high energy and deep penetration of the device lesions deep within the foot and even into the sacroiliac region can be reached. This device quieter and more tolerated than other high energy shockwave devices on the market” Dr Trish Henrlon, Equine and Sports Injury Therapist
How does shockwave therapy heal animals, pets and horses?
- Shockwave therapy has been proven to recruit stem cells locally so that the healing is most like the original tissue (less scarring)
- Shockwaves stimulate new bone growth
- Shockwaves can increase cell permeability and stimulate the release of growth factors that contribute to the natural healing processes.
- Stimulate stem cells in the animal’s body to be directed to the treated area
- Cause neovascularization (an ingrowth of new blood vessels)
- Stimulate fibroblasts, the cells that generate new connective tissue