IMPRESSIVE RESULTS WITHOUT SURGERY
HIFU is proving a game-changer within the aesthetic industry for its skin lifting and tightening effects. It works by creating thermal clotting within targeted layers of the skin which, in turn, stimulates the natural production of collagen and provides longterm and ongoing tightening of the skin.
The newest paradigm of advanced technology, MMFU, uses various multifunctional cartridges with three ultrasound frequencies and five depths to choose from. The go-to solution for those wanting to tighten a post-pregnancy stomach, HIFU also offers great results in jowl lifting, nasolabial fold and wrinkle reduction, as well as overall skin rejuvenation in targeted areas.
Help your patients explore their non-surgical options
Start the fightback against ageing now
CLASSYS ULTRAFORMER III
The world’s first and only MMFU machine for HIFU skin tightening. Delivers focused ultrasound energy with precision, causing dermal micro-coagulation and subcutaneous fat micro-reduction for excellent non-surgical body lifting and sculpting.
– Seven multifunctional cartridges deliver focused ultrasound energy to the upper dermis, lower dermis, and SMAS, at treatment depths of 1.5mm, 2mm, 3.5mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 9mm and 13mm
– Average 20–30 minute treatment time
– Immediate results: deep wrinkles and skin laxity are instantly improved
– Strong engine enables high peak power and less pain
– Adjustable pitch and length
Able to deliver macro focused ultrasound energy safely and effectively at 2Mhz and 13mm deep with no heat diffusion to surrounding tissue, Scizer effectively targets and reduces localized fat deposits.
– Fast and efficient: average session takes just 30 minutes
– Effective at removing stubborn fat from abdomen, waist, love handles
– Economonical running cost
– Larger spot size and absolute homogenous beam profile
– Simulataneous and separate use of dual hand pieces
– Minimal side effects and no downtime
*PLEASE NOTE: Treatment results and patient experience will vary for every individual. Specific outcomes of any programme cannot be guaranteed.